EID 2012 Beautifully Wrapped Photo Contest!!!!!
It’s that time of year again! EID TIME!!!!
Now ladies, we know you are going to be decked out for Eid! We want to see you in hijabs, turbans, sky-high wraps, geles, drapes and more!
Submission Procedure: The contest is simple: To enter, post your picture on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/headwraps). Include your name, short sentence description and location. The photo with the most “likes” will win a copy of our 2013 Beautifully Wrapped Wall Calendar, AND possibly, just possibly a coveted spot in our 2014 calendar!
August 18: Contest begins.
August 24: Last day for submission of entries.
September 5: Last day for voting.
September 7: Winner announced!!
If your entry is selected as one of the top submissions, you will be informed.
- A “like” is counted as one vote. A comment is not.
- Each person is allowed to vote for multiple entries.
- You are required to have a Facebook account to enter the contest.
- The winners will be contacted by email. Please ensure that your email address is valid and in use.
- Votes from fake Facebook profiles that have been created to increase vote tallies will not be counted.
Terms and conditions of the competition:
- Participants must send entries as required in the contest announcement and in accordance with the theme in order to be eligible.
- Entries received after the deadline set forth in the contest announcement are ineligible.
- By submitting materials to Beautifully Wrapped, you represent and warrant that the materials do not infringe any copyright, trademark, property rights, rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party and that you have the full and unrestricted right to transfer the materials to Beautifully Wrapped and Niyah free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.
- Niyah/Beautifully Wrapped reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any contest rules at any time.
- By entering the contest, you conclusively are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules and terms and conditions as well as by any rules specific to such contest. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.